Free School Meals
We encourage parents to claim their child's entitlement to Free School Meals, as this maximises Pupil Premium funding paid to the school to support teaching and learning. To make a claim, ask for information at the school office. You will need to bring along your National Insurance Number or NASS Reference. Your child may be entitled to free school meals if you claim any of the following:
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit (provided you're not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190)
- Working Tax Credit run-on - paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
- Universal Credit. From 1 April 2018 the Department for Education have made changes to the Universal Credit Thresholds, any pupil eligible for Free school meals before this date will be protected until 31 March 2022.
Alternatively, check your eligibility online through a service run by London Grid for Learning, a UK education charity, who would pass information securely to us in school to process your application.